FN Factory Outlet Public Company Limited and its subsidiaries (“the Company”) realize the importance of personal data protection. to make it possible The Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 and related laws (“Personal Data Protection Act”), as well as being part of social responsibility and building credibility for customers and business partners of the Company. The Company will collect, record, hold, store, disclose, transfer or use your personal information, keeping your information for only as long as the law permits or for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. until you withdraw your consent
“Company” means FN Factory Outlet Public Company Limited.
“Subsidiaries Company” means Save Now 2494 Company Limited.
“Personal Data” means information about the subject of the Personal Data which enables it to be identified either directly or indirectly. but does not include the information of the deceased According to the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 and other related laws
“Personal Data Owner” means the person who owns the personal data that the Company collects and uses. or disclose personal information, including but not limited to customers, shareholders, business partners, service providers and stakeholders with the Company.
“Sensitive Data” means personal data about race, ethnicity, political opinions. cult religion or philosophy sexual behavior criminal record Which affects the owner of personal data in a similar way as specified by the committee, that the company will collect, use and / or disclose sensitive personal information only when the company has obtained your express consent. or in cases where the Company is necessary as permitted by law, the Company may be required to collect, use and/or disclose personal biometric data such as facial image data. fingerprint mockup iris simulation data audio identity information For the purpose of verifying and verifying the identity of the user who requests to apply and/or transacting through various channels
“Bio Data” means personal data generated through the use of techniques or technologies in connection with the application of a person's physical or behavioral characteristics to enable the identification of that individual as opposed to another person, such as information. face mockup iris simulation data or fingerprint data
“Personal Data Controller” means a person who has the authority to make decisions about the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Data.
“Personal Data Processor” means a person who processes personal data in connection with the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Data on the order or on behalf of the Personal Data Controller.
“Personal Data Processing” means any operation of the Company on the Personal Information of the Personal Data Subject including the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information. and deletion of personal information
"Application “Applicatione” means a program or set of instructions used to control the operation of a mobile computer and its peripherals in order to perform tasks according to instructions. and meet the needs of users by application (Application) must have something called User Interface (User Interface or UI) to act as an intermediary for various applications
“IP Address” means the numerical symbol assigned to each device. Such as computers or printers that are involved in a computer network that uses the Internet protocol to communicate.
“Cookie” means a small amount of information on the Company's website. Sent to a computer or electronic device connected to the Internet. to collect personal information A cookie is sent back to the original website each time you visit that website.
“Log” means data generated from the use of the Application. This includes the origin, origin, destination, route, time, date, volume, duration, type of service, or otherwise related to the use of the Application.
“Office” means the Office of the Personal Data Protection Commission.
Storage of personal information
The Company will collect, use or disclose your personal information only if it is necessary or has a legal basis for collecting and using personal information. This includes the collection, use or disclosure of personal data for the purposes of fulfilling legal obligations. performance of the contract or the provision of services under which you have transacted with the Company; for the legitimate interest Processing with your consent and/or under other legal bases The information collected, used or disclosed of the following:
- First name, middle name, last name
- Contact number
- Mobile number
- Line ID
- Social Media Accounts
- Copy of card and ID number. passport driving license
- Computer Identification Number (IP Address)
You can send information to the company. Company's authorized representative or delivered to the platform only and such information must be information that True, true, complete and does not cause any misunderstanding. You will be required to keep your information current. and notify the Company about any changes in the information (details are described below). The Company reserves the right to request additional documents to verify that the information you have provided is correct.
The Company will only be able to store your personal data if you voluntarily submit it to the Company. If you choose not to submit your personal information to the Company or choose to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information. The Company may not be able to provide you with the Company's services. You may be required to access and modify your personal data that you have provided to us at any time as set forth below.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
The Company will use the information that the Company receives from you or forwards it to a third party. (including related companies external service provider Third party vendors) for the benefit of the whole or part of the business only if necessary. or has a legal basis for collecting and using personal data only as will be mentioned as follows
- To operate or support the use of the Services and/or the use of the Platform.
- To process your orders sent through the Platform. whether it is a sale by a company or a third party seller. Your payment through the Product Platform Whether sold by the Company or a third party seller will be handled by the Company's representative.
- To deliver the products you have purchased through the Platform. whether sold by the Company or a third party seller. The Company may pass on your personal information to third parties in order to deliver the products to you. (e.g. to a courier or distributor of the Company), whether sold by the Company or a third party seller.
- To inform you about the delivery of goods. whether sold through the Platform by a third party company or seller. and for other customer service
- To compare information and check with third parties to ensure its accuracy.
- In order to perform the contract
- To comply with the law.
- Manage the relationship between the company and you (e.g. customer care, satisfaction assessment, handling complaints)
- For security purposes (e.g. CCTV recording, registration and/or recording)
- Develop and improve the Company's products, services and work systems to raise the standard of service of the Company. and/or for the best interest in meeting your needs including research and data analysis as well as offering products, services and benefits that are suitable for you By taking into account the basic rights in your personal data, if you do not wish to be offered products, services and benefits from the company You can contact us at the address and contact number at the end of this announcement.
- To monitor and manage financial transactions related to payments you have made online or online.
- To verify the download of data from the platform.
- To develop a schematic. The layout and content of the pages of the platform and customized for the user.
- To identify the user. for statistical analysis and user behavior
- To send you information that the Company expects you to be useful to you or that you have requested from the Company. This includes information about the products and services of the Company and those of third party vendors. unless you have refused to be contacted for such purposes.
- The Company will use personal data for marketing purposes such as sending promotional materials by post, e-mail and by any other means. including direct marketing operations To increase the benefits that personal data subjects will receive from being a customer of the Company through referrals of related products and services.
- You can select of receiving communications for marketing purposes from the Company. except for relevant and necessary communications and/or services provided by the Company to you, such as receipts, delivery of goods, etc.
We may provide your personal information to third parties or our affiliates for the above purposes. especially to complete various transactions with you. Manage your service account Manage other relationships with you, marketing, legal compliance. regulations Other requests that the Company deems necessary In sharing information with such parties, the Company will do its best to ensure that third parties and its affiliates maintain and protect your personal information from unauthorized access, storage, use, disclosure. or other similar risks And must keep your personal information only for the period necessary for the activities mentioned above.
The Company hereby certifies that it has never and does not engage in the business of commercializing the Customer's personal information to third parties.
Rights of the personal data owner
Your rights are legal rights that you should know. You can apply for various rights under the provisions of the law. and the policies set forth at the moment or that will be amended in the future as well as the criteria set by the company
- Right to withdraw consent If you have given your consent to the company collecting, using and disclosing your personal information (whether the consent you have given before the date on which the Personal Data Protection Law comes into force or thereafter), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, at any time during your personal data with the Company. time by contacting the company via the channels at the end of this policy Unless there is a limitation on that right by law or there is a contract that benefits you. If you revoke the use or disclosure of your personal data for the various businesses or for the purposes stated above to the Company, the Company may not be in a position to deliver goods or services to you or perform a contract with you. The Company expressly reserves the legal rights and remedies in the event that the Company is unable to deliver the goods or services to you or in accordance with the contract to you resulting from such withdrawal.
- Right to request access to information You have the right to request access to your personal data that is under the Company's responsibility. and ask the company to make a copy of such information for you including asking the company disclose how your personal data was obtained without your consent Please contact the company through the channels at the end of this policy. The company reserves the right to charge a reasonable management fee. To retrieve such records If you have an account with the Company, you may view details about your order. by logging into your account using the Services on the Platform There you will be able to view details about orders that have been completed or that are still pending. or to deliver the product to you in a short time and can manage delivery address information or sending news that you have subscribed You agree to keep your account name, password and order details confidential. and will not disclose to unauthorized third parties. The Company cannot be held liable for damages caused by misuse of account names, passwords and order details. unless specified in the service agreement
- Right to request data transfer You have the right to obtain your personal information in the event that the company has made the data in a readable or generally usable form with automated tools or devices and that personal data can be used or disclosed by automated means; including the right to request the company Send or transfer personal data in such form to another personal data controller where possible by automated means. and has the right to request personal information that the company Send or transfer personal data in such form directly to another personal data controller. unless it can't be operated due to technical reasons.
- Right to object You have the right to object at any time. If the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information is done for our legitimate interests. or of another person or to carry out missions for the public benefit If you file an objection, the Company will continue to collect, use and disclose your personal information only at the Company. Being able to justify the law is more important than your fundamental rights. or in order to verify compliance with the law or fighting legal action on a case-by-case basis.
- Right to request deletion or destruction of information You have the right to request deletion or destruction of your personal data. or make it non-identifiable information If you believe that your personal information has been unlawfully collected, used and disclosed in accordance with applicable law or that the company eliminates the need for preservation for the purposes involved in this policy. or when you have exercised the right to withdraw your consent or exercise your right to object as stated above
- Right to request to suspend the use of information You have the right to request to temporarily suspend the use of personal data in the event that the Company In the process of reviewing your request to exercise your right to correct your personal data or object or any other cases that the company No need and have to delete or destroy your personal information according to the relevant law, but you ask the company suspend use instead
- Right to request correction of information You can update or modify your personal information to be accurate, current, complete and not misleading. At any time by logging into your account using the Service on the Company's platform. If you do not have an account using the Service with the Company, you may update or modify your personal information by contacting the Company using the channels at the end of this Policy.
- The right to complain You have the right to complain to the competent authority. If you believe that the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information is in a manner that violates or fails to comply with applicable laws, For contact details of the Office of the Personal Data Protection Committee at the end of this policy
The exercise of your rights as mentioned above can be done by completing the exercise request form and submitting a request to the responsible authority. However, your exercise of rights may be limited under applicable law. and there are some cases where there is a necessity that the company may refuse or may not be able to act upon your request to exercise any of the above rights, such as being required to comply with law or a court order. for public benefit The exercise of rights may violate the rights or liberties of others, etc. If the company refuses the above request, the company will also inform you of the reason for the refusal.
Incidentally, deleting or destroying or put your personal information in a form that does not identify the person who owns the personal information Alternatively, the termination of consent of the personal data subject can only be done under the provisions of the law and the contract with the Company. However, the exercise of such right may affect the performance of the contract with the Company. or in the case of providing other services because the identity of the owner of the personal data cannot be identified Consequently, there may be some limitations in the provision of services that require personal information. and may cause the owner of the personal data to not be entitled to the benefits of the service and news from the next company
Security of your personal information
The Company ensures that the Company has taken internal security measures and enforced a strict policy to keep your personal information safe. This includes data encryption. and measures to prevent access to information The Company requires its personnel and external contractors to comply with appropriate standards and privacy policies. including providing data protection and taking appropriate measures for the use or transmission or transfer of your personal data The company protects your personal information by
- Restrict access to personal information.
- Provide technological means to prevent unauthorized access to computer systems.
- Manage the destruction of your personal information for security when it is no longer needed for legal and business purposes.
If you have reason to believe that your privacy has been violated by the Company, please contact the Company through the channels at the end of this Policy.
Your password is the key to your service account. Please use numbers different letters or symbols and do not share your Company password with others if you have shared your password with others. You are responsible for any actions performed on behalf of or through your account and the consequences. If you cannot control your password You may not have control over your personal data or other information submitted to the Company. You may be required to accept any legal acts entered into on your behalf. Therefore, if your password is disclosed or is no longer confidential for any reason or you have reason to believe that it has been disclosed or is no longer confidential. You should contact the company and change your password. The company reminds you to log off your account and close your browser whenever you use a public computer.
If you are a minor incompetent person virtual incompetent person which requires the consent of parents, guardians, guardians or guardians (as the case may be) (except in the case where The Personal Data Protection Act stipulates that it can be operated without consent). Therefore, when conducting transactions or providing information under this policy, the Company will assume that you have obtained the consent of your parents, guardians, kindergarten or guardian
Using the program
Authorized companies or service providers may use programs, cookies, or other similar programs to store information. To help the Company to provide better, faster, safer services and for your privacy. when you use the service and/or enter the Platform
When you visit the Company, its servers (Servers) of the Company automatically recognize and record the information that your browser sends when you visit the Company's website. This information may include
- IP address The IP address of your computer.
- Your browser type.
- The website pages you accessed before you entered the Platform.
- The web pages you visit in the Platform.
- The amount of time you spend viewing the said website. Products or information you search for on the Platform Date of visit and other statistical data
These kinds of information are collected for analysis and evaluation to help the company develop the platform. better services and products provided by the company
Cookies programs allow the Company to recognize a specific device or browser. and helps the company to make content more suited to your personal interests faster. and help make the service and platform more convenient and beneficial to you
Duration of storage of personal data
In accordance with the principle of collecting personal information as necessary The Company will store your personal information as for as long as necessary for the statutory data collection purpose. Personal data of the personal data subject will be collected for the duration of the contract or a person transacting with the company and not more than 5 years from the date of the expiration of the contractual period or the transaction or as required by law
Use of personal data for its original purpose
The company has the right to collect and use your personal information that the company has collected before the date of the Act. The protection of personal information in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information is applicable. continue according to the original purpose If you do not wish for the company to collect and use such personal information further You can notify the Company to withdraw your consent at any time.
Sending or transferring your personal information abroad
If the company is required to send or transfer your personal information abroad In this case, the Company will use its best endeavors to transmit or transfer your personal data to a reliable business partner, service provider or recipient of the Company's information in the most secure way to maintain its security. Your personal information This includes the following cases:
- It is a legal practice.
- Notify you of insufficient standards for personal data protection of the destination country and obtain your consent.
- Comply with the contract you entered into with the Company. or at your request before entering into the contract
- Comply with contracts between the Company and other persons or juristic persons for your benefit.
- Prevent or suppress harm to your life, body or health or that of others. when you are unable to give consent at that time
How to contact the company
In the event that the owner of the personal data wishes to exercise his or her rights or withdraw the consent to the processing of personal data of the personal data subject or have questions about the Company's processing of personal data can be contacted at:
Contact Address : No. 991 FN Building Building, Rama 9 Road, Suan Luang Subdistrict, Suan Luang District, Bangkok 10250
Phone : 02-300-4951 ext.5109
Website : www.fnoutlet.com
Application : FN Outlet
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
And staff of all branches
How to contact the Office of the Personal Data Protection Commission
If you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that the company not responding to your concerns in a satisfactory manner You can contact and/or complain to the Office of the Personal Data Protection Commission as detailed below.
Or send a letter to: 120 Moo 3, Ratthaprasasanabhakdi Building (Building B), Government Complex Chaengwattana, Office of the Personal Data Protection Commission. Office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Digital Economy and Society, Chaeng Watthana Road, Thung Song Hong Subdistrict, Lak Si District, Bangkok 10210
Changes to the Privacy Notice